The following things are covered during the course:
• Brief summary of content reviewed on the Basic Module.
• Detailed review of the mechanics of Umpire
• Detailed review of mechanics for Back Judge
• Detailed review of the time rules and control of the game clock
• Detailed review of rules that are particularly important for the above positions
The course is structured as a class lesson with practical elements along the way. Participants are expected to actively participate in teaching by solving assignments, participating in hands-on exercises, and contributing to discussions along the way. All participants are provided with a rulebook and one Judge manual. The course is taught by an approved instructor. In order to pass the course, you must attend all day and pass a minor test.
20:00- 20:45 (Central European Time)