The course is an introduction to the rules and the judiciary. An overall review of the rules is given, and several elements of the judicial deed are explained.
The following things are covered during the course:
• Introduction to the rulebook
• Review of basic rules
• Review of the referee uniform
• Introduction to the Judge's Manual
• Review of basic mechanics for all positions
• Preparation of game reports
The course will focus on three main areas:
1) Preventive action against injuries,
2) Rehabilitation, and
3) Follow up after rehabilitation.
20:00- 20:45 (Central European Time)